Wheel Stand Pro Stand for Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System; Yoke Support; Wheel Stand Only Flight System Not included
- HEY, IS THAT POLE IN THE WAY? No. The stand was designed so that your legs go on either side of the pole. All flying maneuvers are unobstructed by the pole…honest
- PHYSICS: So you’ve got our rock solid frame, feet on the rudder controls, hands on the yoke. Your mind is on the awesome sound and graphics of the game. All is good in the world…if you must think about the stand while you are playing the game…you’ve got the wrong stand.
- OUT OF THE BOX DIMENSIONS: The stand is 16 inches wide, 26 inches long and between 18 inches to 28 inches to the top of the plate [the wheel bolts to the top of the plate so your hands will be a few inches taller then this].
- STABILITY: The heavy full metal construction supports the most punishing force-feedback settings and keeps the stand and the yoke stable. The rubber feet combined with the steel tubes make for a smooth flying experience. Our pedals are hard mounted [not just resting on the base], so they will not move when you fly [important we think] and they will not fall off and pull the delicate wiring out of your expensive system if your significant other moves the stand [again, important we think]. We provide two sets of plates that span the bottom two rails and bolt your pedal assembly in place. The volant comes with two imbedded locations that we can bolt into; we provide two hardened bolts to secure the volant to the upper plate. At Wheel Stand Pro, the highest priority was to maintain a solid base for flying; our stand is the result.
- ADJUSTABILITY: To help you get the full immersive benefit of your Saitek system, our wheelstand systems put each control element in the ideal position for you to get a realistic flying experience. The wheel support tube has quick release at the bottom and a full range of motion to accommodate a long limbed gamer sitting in a high upright chair to Mr. Easy-Rider in the lowest of low-slung gaming chairs. The top wheel supporting plate can be adjusted to any angle so that the system can always remain on plane. The large tube at the back of the bottom rails can be quickly adjusted in or out to fit the tallest and the shortest of gamers. The height of the stand can be adjusted with a quick release to the gamer’s requirements.
Wheel stand for your Saitek Pro Flight controls. Yoke, throttle quadrant and rudder pedal assembly bolt securely to our wheelstand. The Saitek System is NOT included.Patented. Built to last a lifetime. Ships from Dallas TexasStand comes fully assembled; just attach your gear.
Honey, company is coming! As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes a couple seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of “non-gamers”.
Physics: We hear you. You are still thinking tha
List Price: $ 199.99
Price: $ 199.99
MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR V.5.0 ADD-ON SAN FRANCISCO
|$4.99 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday Apr-29-2017 14:10:57 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Tuesday May-2-2017 3:00:52 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $5,300.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list